- Category: Christian Education - Articles
HOW TO FORM A CHAPTER
3 steps to form a chapter in your parish:
1. Receive a blessing from your parish priest.
2. Gather church oriented (those wanting to grow in their faith – relationship with God and each other) youth from your parish to fill the following positions: President, vice president, secretary and treasurer.
3. Make sure that everyone (especially the new members) understands the following – the mission and goal of Junior SOTAYA is: to unite the youth (locally and across the nation) in faith, fellowship and service.
Junior SOTAYA Registration Form
* Please provide the following information to the Junior SOTAYA Administrator (Address Below):
Name of Church:
* Please include contact information for all of the above.
Blessed by parish priest (name and signature):
Please email to:
Junior SOTAYA administrator: V. Rev. Dragan Petrovic at firstname.lastname@example.org
Teacher and Seniors please Call or Email SOTAYA administrators:
SOTAYA IS A MINISTRY OF THE SERBIAN ORTHODOX CHURCH IN NORTH AND SOUTH AMERICA >> http://serborth.org/
Who is this for?
Those who love the church and are active in it.
Who can join?
Anyone who is a member of a SOTAYA chapter.
Can anyone join a SOTAYA chapter?
All Orthodox Christians are welcome to join in their respective age groups.
How does one become a member of a SOTAYA chapter?
Call or email SOTAYA administrators:
Teacher SOTAYA - Fr. Bratso
SOTAYA@serborth.org or call (619) 316-2362
Senior SOTAYA - Fr. Chris
SOTAYA@serborth.org or call (717) 939-0251
Why is this important?
Sharing experiences, learning one from another, supporting one another, becoming a greater and closer community.
Form chapters in your parishes as soon as possible - you will love the fellowship – it will be very helpful!